Wednesday 17 November 2021

Skinny Tiny People Can Burn Fat Too!

 I am SHOCKED!


Never thought in a million years the new shakes would have any affect on my body whatsoever since I am not overweight, I just took them for the fantastic energy and better brain function and additional protein--

HOW WRONG I WAS!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I never exercise other than working in the yard or in the house...so sitting granted me some fat pockets.
I thought I noticed a change the other day, but wasn't sure until I really looked! OMG! Stomach is not bloated anymore either
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All I did was use 2 of the our newest products --a scoop of each into almond milk once a day.
11 days! That's it! No exercise either haha!
Skinny people with fat can do it too! And it tastes delicious! Comes in chocolate also.

Order your Pea Protein / Mango peach shakes

no WHEY~~! no milk proteins in this baby!
I felt groggy today and took a scoop each of the vanilla protein powder / peach-mango energy powder, now, I feel as if the sun just came up!

No comments:

Post a Comment